Looking for fun and exciting summer holiday activities for your children aged between 5 and 14?
Look no further. Welcome to Active Holiday Camps Summit Indoor Adventure!
Our Holiday Camps run from 9am to 3pm, with the option of extending to 6pm, each weekday during the major school holidays (see below) and feature a wide range of fun-packed experiences.
All sessions are fully supervised meaning you can go and enjoy your day comfortable in the knowledge we're looking after your children in a safe and fun environment.
What happens at our Holiday Camps?
The day starts with a swim every morning from 9am to 10am including fun and floats whilst those under 8 enjoy an hour in Soft Play.
After that children get the chance to try their hand at ten-pin bowling or head for the amazing Adventure Play zone or indoor skate park. There will be also the option of Aerial Trek and Adventure Climb when possible.
All activities are fully supervised.
Each afternoon features a different theme.
- Move it Monday includes energetic activities such as aerobics and junior gym
- Tackle it Tuesday is sports time - with team activities such as football, hockey and touch rugby
- We're batty about Whack it Wednesday, featuring short tennis, table tennis and rounders
- Throw it Thursday is all about handball, netball, dodgeball and Frisbee
- Friday is Tournament Day - where everyone of every ability gets the chance to show off everything they've learned during the week.
Need Extra Time?
We’ve got you covered! We also have the option of a 9am to 6pm session, with 3pm to 6pm in Soft Play, including juice and a tasty snack. This option is available to book online from the link below.
When are they?
Holiday Camps run at Summit Indoor Adventure during each of the major school holidays (excluding bank holidays):
- February half term
- May half term
- October half term
Holiday Camps run from 9:00am to 15:00pm each weekday except bank holidays.
For school holiday dates, check out the North Yorkshire County Council website.
How much do they cost?
Holiday Camps cost just £18 per day, per child.
Alternatively book a week (5 days) for just £75 - a saving of £15 on daily prices!
How do I book?
For more information and to book call 01757 293292 or book online