Looking for fun and exciting summer holiday activities for your children aged between 5 and 14?
Look no further. Welcome to Active Holiday Camps Summit Indoor Adventure!
Our Holiday Camps run from 8.45am to 3pm each weekday during the major school holidays (see below) and feature a wide range of fun-packed experiences.
All sessions are fully supervised meaning you can go and enjoy your day comfortable in the knowledge we're looking after your children in a safe and fun environment.
The day starts with a swim every morning from 9am to 10am including fun and floats whilst those under 8 enjoy an hour in Soft Play.
After that children get the chance to try their hand at ten-pin bowling or head for the amazing Adventure Play zone or indoor skate park.
All activities are fully supervised.
Each afternoon features a different theme.
- Move it Monday includes energetic activities such as aerobics and junior gym
- Tackle it Tuesday is sports time - with team activities such as football, hockey and touch rugby
- We're batty about Whack it Wednesday, featuring short tennis, table tennis and rounders
- Throw it Thursday is all about handball, netball, dodgeball and Frisbee
- Friday is Tournament Day - where everyone of every ability gets the chance to show off everything they've learned during the week.
Holiday Camps run at Summit Indoor Adventure during each of the major school holidays (excluding bank holidays):
- February half term
- May half term
- October half term
Holiday Camps run from 8.45am to 3pm each weekday except bank holidays.
For school holiday dates, check out the North Yorkshire County Council website.
Holiday Camps cost just £18 per day, per child.
Alternatively book a week (5 days) for just £75 - a saving of £15 on daily prices!
For more information and to book call 01757 293292 or book online