Summit Super Saver
Hurry, hurry, hurry…our fantastic Summit Super Saver offer finishes at the end of this month.
You’ll still have 30 days to take the offer up once purchased which means you can have your October half-term day out sorted in September.
Play and stay with the Summit Super Saver.
You and 3 friends can have a fantastic time at Summit Indoor Adventure with a choice of two great saver deals that lets you pick and mix which activities you want to do for one low all-inclusive price.
You could ski on the infinity ski slopes, be the kingpin of ten pin bowling, race to the top of one of the 20 themed climbing walls, test your nerve on the suspended obstacle course on Aerial Trek, pull a few stunts and jumps in the indoor ride park or run, slide and climb over 3 tiers of fun on Adventure Play.
With the Summit Super Saver a group of four people (minimum one adult) can choose any three activities for just £45 for the entire group or, if you fancy a non-stop adrenaline packed trip, choose five activities for just £59!
What will you choose?
BUY A SAVER TICKET (or call now on 01757 293 292)
Terms and Conditions
We highly recommend that you contact the Summit Indoor Adventure team in advance to book the activities for all persons within your group.
Please arrive on time for all activities. In accordance with health and safety, entry may not be permitted after the safety briefings have commenced
Customers providing 24 hours’ notice are able to transfer a booking to an alternative date and time at the same venue by contacting by phone or in person at Summit Indoor Adventure. Failure to provide 24 hours’ notice will result in the full activity fee being forfeited. Transfers cannot be conducted online. All booking transfers are subject to availability.
On arrival please report to reception where our helpful team will confirm your activity booking.
Please refer to the Summit Saver pass terms and conditions in advance of confirming your activity booking with the site team
- A minimum of 1 over 18 must be form part of the group
- Activities are subject to daily availability
- Activities cannot be carried forward to future days
- No refund is available if not all activities taken within the day of your visit
- The pass includes equipment hire subject to availability (Ski and BMX equipment)
- The number of activities available per pass are per person with no transfer of activity bookings between persons
- Bowling is limited to one game per person
- Trek is limited to a single one-hour session
- Climb is limited to a single one-hour session
- Play is limited to a single two hour session
- Skate limited to a single two hour session
- Ski is limited to a single one-hour Discover ski group session with average slope time of 30 minutes per group. Nonexclusive use, up to 6 participants per one-hour session.
- Food and drink packages are available within the kitchen and bar opening times. Food and Drink is not part of the Summit Super Saver but is available for you to purchase on the day.
- Activities are subject to minimum height and weight restrictions
- The pass is to be used within 30 days of purchase
For specific activity terms and conditions see FAQs or contact the centre on 01757 293 292.
Where we are
Open seven days a week in the heart of Selby, easily accessible from York, Harrogate, Leeds and the M62
Summit Indoor Adventure
Alternative local car parks are available at :
Back Mickelgate: YO8 3GH or South Parade : YO8 9AQ