Get Your Summit Super Saver
Hurry, hurry, hurry…our fantastic Summit Super Saver offer is now on sale!
Have a fantastic time at Summit Indoor Adventure with the Super Saver Ticket. For just £45, a saving of over 50%, you and three friends can choose any 3 activities to do as a group.
Which three activities will you and your gang do together?
- Ten Pin Bowling to see who the kingpin of your gang is
- Climb to find out who can climb the highest or the fastest on the themed climbing walls
- Trek to get your adrenaline pumping as you tackle the aerial obstacle course suspended high above the skate park
- will you be running wild sliding, clambering, climbing, swinging and scrambling on the three tiered Adventure Play zone
- showing off your skateboard, BMX or scooter skills in the indoor Skate park with its ramps and pipes
- be making a splash in the pool during the public Swim or fun and floats times
whichever three activities you and your 3 friends choose to do when you buy your Super Saver ticket you're sure to have a great time.
Terms and Conditions
We highly recommend that you contact the Summit Indoor Adventure team in advance to book the activities for all persons within your group.
Please arrive on time for all activities. In accordance with health and safety, entry may not be permitted after the safety briefings have commenced
Customers providing 24 hours’ notice are able to transfer a booking to an alternative date and time at the same venue by contacting by phone or in person at Summit Indoor Adventure. Failure to provide 24 hours’ notice will result in the full activity fee being forfeited. Transfers cannot be conducted online. All booking transfers are subject to availability.
On arrival please report to reception where our helpful team will confirm your activity booking.
Please refer to the Summit Saver pass terms and conditions in advance of confirming your activity booking with the site team
- A minimum of 1 over 18 must be part of the group
- Activities are subject to daily availability
- Activities cannot be carried forward to future days
- No refund is available if not all activities taken within the day of your visit
- Remember to bring your scooter, skates, BMX and safety equipment if choosing Skate/Ride as one of your activities
- Activities are taken as a group even if some members do not or cannot participate in the activity
- Bowling is limited to one game per person
- Trek is limited to a single one-hour session
- Climb is limited to a single one-hour session
- Play is limited to a single two hour session
- Skate limited to a single two hour session
- Swim is provided in the adjoining Selby Leisure Centre pool during public and fun and float times only.
- Food and Drink is not part of the Summit Super Saver but is available for you to purchase on the day.
- Participation in activities are subject to activity terms and conditions.
- The pass is to be used within 30 days of purchase
For specific activity terms and conditions see FAQs or contact the centre on 01757 293 292.
Where we are
Open seven days a week in the heart of Selby, easily accessible from York, Harrogate, Leeds and the M62
Summit Indoor Adventure
Alternative local car parks are available at :
Back Mickelgate: YO8 3GH or South Parade : YO8 9AQ